cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Doc Type Selected while Creating P.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

I recently had an error in my system, By default document Type for Purchase requisition is "A" in [ OPTT ], but when ever i assign a material to my activity in Project Builder (Cj20N) it creates a P.R and when i open the P.R it is assigned with Document type "B".

Your response in this issue would be highly appreciable.

Thanx in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear e GURU,

I am MM consultant and I would like to share my experience with you in this regard. If you consult MM for theis issue, they will see the configuration in thier own domain, which probably be correct. However, my suggestion is you look into the possibility of any BADI used recently by either MM of other modules and you might get the clue to the solution.

Hope ot works for you.

Regards

Jibran

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After detailed and thorough checking, problem was created due to some Z Table from Plant Maintenance, where multiple document types were allowed.

Thanks anyways to every One.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your configuration is right, I suggest you to try the way that Jibran mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please consult your MM Consultant,he has to check the settings in SPRO .

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Awaiting for any solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the customizing step in OPTT: Project System > Material > Procurement > Check Acct Asst Categories and Document Types for Purc.Reqs.

Kind regards, Aleksandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you use MRP groups you can also check Materials Management > Consumption-Based Planning > MRP Groups > Carry Out Overall Maintenance of MRP Groups

Cheers, A.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for reply..

but i had already checked both the areas.. but still not solved my issue..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you creating PR through MRP or direct PR in Project?

Check with your MM Consultant about this.

Muzamil

Former Member
0 Kudos

PR in Project