cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS cost copying different in Returns order and Credit for returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

we created returns order, returns delivery and Credit for Returns.But the VPRS cost copying in Credit for Returns different than Returns order.I have tested in DEV its working fine but in PRD its taking different. I compared copy contrls,condition settings and pricing procedure i didnt found any difference. where i need to check other than these areas.

Regards,

Nooka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

How did you solve this issue?

We have same error since some time ago, and can't determine wich is the change that has modified the behaivor.

We have the VPRS right in the return sales order but it change when we create the delivery.

It seems like if any 'Z' is doing a new pricing in the delivery.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I resolved this issue myself.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check as there is any Conversion Factor maintained in the Material Master.Also confirm whether the Condition Value is same in both the cases.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the pricing date and service rendered date in the sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupak,

Pricing date and service rendered date are same.

Regards,

Nooka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Compare the pricing date for both the orders.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupak,

Pricing date in Returns order 21/12/2009( all preceding documents are same) and in credit for Returns pricing date 23/12/2009 and service rendered in RE 23/12/2009.

Thank you,

Regards,

Nooka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below

1.Check the VPRS condition in the Return order & credit for returns

2.Copy control VTFA & VTFL the pricing type shoyl;d be "G"

3.Check any freight condition sexist in the sales order and inventorising at the time of deliver

Reagrds

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damu,

In copy control VTFA and VTFL in pricing type field we configured D. Its working in DEV.But its not working in PRD

we are not using frieght in sales order.

Regards,

Nooka

former_member396676
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If if works in DEV then there is no problem with configuration.(Compare configuration of DEV with PRD).

Please check that all change request are moved correctly or not,speciallty related to your scenario.

Any enhancement change request are moved or not.(Because DEV and PRD are different clients. Some requests are client specific.)

Thanks,

Vrajesh

Edited by: Vrajesh G. Nayak on Jan 20, 2010 5:23 AM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ist normal sales or normal sales for BOM material?

if its BOM material, based on copy control settings, Main Item cost might be differs.