cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portal runtime error: Cannot access bean property

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Does anybody have a clue what problem might couse the <b>Portal Runtime Error</b> described below?

It does seem to occur when a second user wants to access the <b>Component</b>.

<b>Portal Runtime Error</b>

An exception occurred while processing a request for :

iView : pcd:portal_content/com.xxxxx.luminaires/com.xxxx.iviews/Quotations/EasyQuote

<b>Component</b> Name : EasyQuoteDemo.EasyQuoteComponent

Tag tableView attribute model: Cannot access bean property quotationHeader.CurrentTableModel in page context.

Exception id: 04:50_21/09/04_0070

See the details for the exception ID in the log file

Thxs in advance

Joost

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joost,

beneath the source producing the exception, please have a look into the corresponding 2004_9_21_at_.._.._.._error.log. There just look for the id given; from this you should be able to determine the code fragment causing the problem (if not also be able to debug).

Hope it helps

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Detlev,

Your suggestion did help us to get the direction of the cause.

It seems our JAVA components keeps the conenctions with SAP open and reopens a new every time we start the component.

If we finished solving the problem, I will publish the solution.

Greetings,

Joost

detlev_beutner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joost,

nice to hear that you could get closer to the source of your problem. Please consider awarding points for helpful answers, this is done by using the yellow star on the helpful replies.

Thanks in advance and good luck,

Detlev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joost,

could you please post the revelant source code (i.e. the JSP or DynPage) in the forum?

And: What do you mean with "a second user"? Does your component run well when only one user accesses it at a time?

Regards,

Dominik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dominik,

Having a closer look at the problem, we found it is not the number of users.

It seems our JAVA components keeps the conenctions with SAP open and reopens a new one every time we start the component.

If we finished solving the problem, I will publish the solution.

Greetings,

Joost