cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto TO for subcontracting delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirement is that when i am create a subcontracting delivery , a TO should be created automaticlaly in the background.

what are the settings required for this in WM?

thanks

Regards,

Akkshaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check SAP online help wehere it is explained:

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_04/helpdata/EN/c6/f8406c4afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Basically you have to options:

- automatic TO creation > this means you regularly run report RSNAST00 and it will create the TOs

- immediate TO creation (when delivery is created)

Please read online help, it is explained which settings are required.

Regards,

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any thing we require to do in WM movement type configuration?

i see that 541 movemnt type is not defined for our warehouse under path Warehouse Management>Activities->Transfers>Define Movement Types

Thanks

akkshaya

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's no WM-mvt 541 in standard system. If you check WM/IM interface you'll understand why:

SPRO > LE > WM . Interfaces > IM > Define Movement Types

- "Assign WM Movement Type References to IM Movement Types" > here you can see that WM-reference-mvt 541 is assigend to IM-mvt 541

- "LE-WM Interface to Inventory Management" > here you can see that WM-mvt 601 is assigned to WM-reference movement type 541 in case of delivery (WM-mvt 255 is assigned to WM-reference-mvt 541 in case of goods movement to subcontractor's special stock w/o delivery)

So, WM-mvt 601 is assigned to IM-mvt 541 in case of goods are transfered via delivery to subcontractor.

Regards,

Csaba

Answers (0)