cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Assembly Processing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have an scenario where have created the project with reference to the sales order in the standard template along with the materials, where the same is been created in as operative project along with the standard network assigned to the material.

The problem is whenever am using the same material in the new sales order which is assigned in the earlier sales order to create the network, it always asks for the network in as soon as i enter the material in sales order, also at the mean time i am not able to delete the network created it throws the error "this is created with reference to the sales order and cannot be deleted"

Is there any way to over come this two problem, i wanna use the same material in other sales order without entering the network for that and have to delete the network created by sales order i.e.by assembly processing

Thanks

Praveen B M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1139057
Participant
0 Kudos

HI'

Did you solve the problem?

I have a problem where a user has entered the wrong material in th contract. The material created a project (CN08-connection)..

We want to remove the line item in contract and put another line item with another material - also with CN08-connection - but to another project template.

We cannot put the new material/line item because we cannot delete the network - not even if we delete the line item.

Best regards

Lone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the parameters maintained for the material with the help of your MM consultant. Maybe this material is set up in such a way in the system that it can be used for assembly processing.

Regards,

Gokul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Thanks for your reply

@ Alexander, i have also done this settings in CN08 and have mapped this material to the network, actually my problem is now am not able to delete this network created as it throws the error " Network cannot be deleted as it created by sales order"

How can i use this material for other sales oder creation as it asks for network as soon as i enter this material.

@ Gokul, i have checked the parameters and the material is been defined properly but still am not bale to achieve the above one. Can i delete the network created by sales order i.e. from assembly processing creation

Kindly do the needful

Thanks

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you set up the link between material and the standard network? The transaction is CN08.

Aleksandra