cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of simple webservice at Sender side

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a requirement in which I need to create a web service (WSDL structure is available).

Kindly provide me links to blogs which explain the process of creation of web service at sender side.

Also is there a difference in process during the creation for sender/receiver side?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please refer the links below:

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/09/03/invoke-webservices-using-sapxi :Invoke Webservices using SAPXI

:Service Enable Your SAP Application Component

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/31/daa0404dd52b54e10000000a1550b0/content.htm :Define web services.

Thanks

Amit

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Also is there a difference in process during the creation for sender/receiver side?

When using SOAP on the sender side you develop the structure and corresponding Interface in XI/ PI and then provide the WSDL file to the sending application whereas when SOAP is on the receiving end you import the WSDL file provided by the target application and then develop the Interface.

For rest of your question(s) i sould suggest you make a search on SDN with keywords "how to create wsdl" or "how to generate wsdl" with the date range as All....there are lots of threads answered with this....even ther are some blogs readily available.

Regards,

Abhishek.