Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUA Model View Distribution error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

I am facing problem while addinng satellite system to CUA. Steps I have done so far are:Added child system in SCUA. and after that when I m going to satellite system in SCUA , the model view field not showing entry of CUA.

Please prvide your suggestion ....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Have you checked the rfc form satellite to CUA and from CUA to satellite. If this is working fine are logical system created are correct.

Check log of distribution model after running SCUA for satellite or child system.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Have you checked the rfc form satellite to CUA and from CUA to satellite. If this is working fine are logical system created are correct.

Check log of distribution model after running SCUA for satellite or child system.

0 Kudos

I have verified the rfc,s and all are fine but in SCUA logs after saving the entry it showing red giving error message of maintainenance sytem in distributin model.

Please suggest.

0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Go to BD64 and check distribution model for CUA if already exist for your CUA. Delete the entry in child system.

Again save the entry of child system in SCUA transaction of CUA system

0 Kudos

In continuation to above. Also run the SCUG to synchronize address and users from child to CUA system.

0 Kudos

Thanks it works.