cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRINT A PURCHASE ORDER ME23N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all.

I trying to print a PURCHASE ORDER SAPSCRIPTS but i am really new working with this, in sometimes i have made some changes to one(just move windows), but now i need to print all the items ( i need to add a new file to the form )of this SAPSCRIPTS, looking into the system i have found a program which i think is call during the execution (SAPFM06P) and is containe a subrutine ENTRY_NEU, so i am thinking to make a copy but i don`t know exactly which of the program make the copy, and how to tell to the system that take my program (after make the copy and make the modifications ), please if somebody has made something like that i will appreciate so much,

thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member205763
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto Tcode NACE, select EF- Purchase order and select output types, now select particular output type to which u want to attache the script and double click on processing routines, here u can configure ur own print program

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto SE16N. select while giving you output type, E.G. NEU(this is the standard output type for purchase orders).

what you can see now is the print program behind it the starting routing, sould be ENTRY in your case, and the form name.

This is the program you wish to copy.

Just be told that a LOT of these standard print programs can be enhanced and dont need to be copied.

Thos copying them aint be a big deal either.