cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip Certificate Creation in VL32N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have been requested to SKIP the Certificate creation when doing POSTING in VL32n.

This is because the user needs to select the batches which HAD the certificate and put them in a different status (received).

Is there any USER-EXIT or BADI you know that SKIPS this step? OR anyone that allow me to change the data of the certificates been created?

Thanks and regards,

Fernanda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No Solution!

Deleted genetared Certificates and manually generated (BDC) new ones!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sujit,

Thanks for your answer!!

I think I didn't explain my problem correctly!!

The issue is RECEIVING a delivery from a vendor...

So, when you do "Post Goods Receipt" in VL32N, the system automatically creates a CERTIFICATE for each Batch contained in the delivery.

What I need to do is create the certificates BEFORE posting. And then, skip the automatic creation, or simply cancelling the certificates created after posting.

Any ideas?!

Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Fernanda

Former Member
0 Kudos

In QV51->customer specs>Quality inspection -->"Before Delivery"

can it not help you

Regards

Sujit

former_member42744
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can go to QC51 and create the certificate anytime prior to the arrival of the shipment. So if you are getting the certs faxed or emailed to a clerk, he/she can use QC51 to create the cert record and confirm the certs receipt. If this is created, then there should be no request for the cert at GR.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Here simplest thing will be don't assign the cetificate profile to customer in QC01 or

do not assign the material in QC15 for the certificate profile.

this will n ot print the certificate.

Regards

Sujit