cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid Batch ** in Batch Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The system does not propose any batches, I receive the error message above. What else could be missing?

Analysis Log shows only as follows:

Batch stocks are being read...

Batch 0000000060 Storage location 0020

Search according to selection criteria...

Batch 0000000060

Criteria of shelf-life and expiry date, seems to meet the requirement ... How can I check which criteria is not met?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put the storage location details at the delivery line item level. Then do the batch determination.

If that does not resovle then, compare the selection data in both VCH3 record and batch classification value (MSC3N). Batch classification values also needs to be checked, for example a customer number may be added in one of the characteristics and that characteristics may not have any value in VCH3.

Check whether the batch is put on the restricted status in MSC3N. The batch should be released to unrestricted status.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

my characteristics are as follows:

in msc3n =>

remaining shelf life 70d

expiry date 02/18/2010

my criterian in VCH3 is remaining shelf life >30d

I checked the batch status it is unrestricted...

what else could be wrong still?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the delivery date for the sales order?

Today is 01/19/2010, and batch expiry is 02/18/2010.

So it is less than 30 days. You must understand that the system always take the delivery date as the basis to calculate the remaining shelf life. Meaning from the delivery date how many days remaining for the shelf life to expire.

YOu can do a testing. Just change the remaining shelf life as > 28 days or >25 days in VCH2 and then try again. The system will pick.

Regards

Answers (0)