Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activate overwriting exit after note

gilberto_parga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I wanna create an overwrite exit in standard FITV_VC_COST_ASSIGNMENT webdynpro component, but it seems not be possible. I set the overwrite exit in the componentcontroller, in the COST_ASS_GET method. I already had set exits in componentcontroller methods, working fine, but it doesnt. Firstly, I set my exit, but when I noted it was not taken into account by the system, I realized the componentcontroller was inactive. Someone else had set a note and he/she did not activate. When I asked for activation, the owner of the user responsible for the note activated in mandant 100. But I develop in 105, so she did the same with it. Since I do my tests in 115, I asked her activate at 115 too. But even so my code at pre, post and overwrite exits in this componentcontroller are not working. The enhacement workbench is fine, but the effect is null. I erased the exits and deleted my enhancement implementation and created anothers over the same standard method, but the result is negative. My code at these exits is "jumped" and only the standard code of the method is executed.

What i should do? Capitulate? I know that there are more mandants in the system at the same level (DEV, not QAS). Should the responsible user that put the note activate in all the mandants? Does anyone know what is happening here? Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

gilberto_parga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

Inside the standard method, there was a call to another method. I used an enhancement point in that method, because it was imposible to enhance the standard web dynpro component. I am not sure why.

gilberto_parga
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

Inside the standard method, there was a call to another method. I used an enhancement point in that method, because it was imposible to enhance the standard web dynpro component. I am not sure why.

daniel_humberg
Contributor
0 Kudos

are you sure that the exits were not processed? Or were they just not shown in the debugger? I notived this bahovior recently in my application...