cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Komp does not have a component "SERVICE_PARAM2"- Runtime error in VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

When Creating a Sales order(Standard order typeu201D ORu201D and standard pricing procedure u201C) using VA01, System is giving following dump.

"The current ABAP Program "SAPFV45P" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.

The following Syntax error occured in Program "SAPLV61A" in include "RV63A630" in line 9:

The data object "komp" does not have a component called "SERVICE_PARAM2". "

On analyzing the include "RV63A630" mentioned, the following error message is seen.

u201CNo field KOMP-SERVICE_PARAM2 exists in the latest version of KOMP in the ABAP/4 Dictionary.u201D

Can anyone suggest any possible solutions ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

nicholas_bourgon
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the exact same error. Did you find a solution?

Thank you,

Nicholas

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the pricing procedure and the requirements routines assigned to condition types.

One of the requirement coding might have field SERVICE_PARAM2. This field is not added properly in the structure KOMP using user-exit. Check with an ABAP'er.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We have tried deactivating the Formula condition base routine No.630 which corresponds to include RV63A630.

The previous dump is not appearing whereas we have ended up with a different dump as follows.

"The data object "KOMP" does not have a component called "TRI_OBJ_TYPE".

I have done a lot of search on Service market place on this issue and have not found anything convincing.

Is there any specific SAP Note which instructs on how the components could be appended to a structure(KOMP in this case) and if Appended what would be the impact on other reports/programs because of this appending of the KOMP structure.

Thanks in advance.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
"The data object "KOMP" does not have a component called "TRI_OBJ_TYPE".

You may check any of the following notes

a) 339726

b) 601986

c) 783962

d) 798902

e) 1007550

If the above notes are of no use, then what I would suggest you is that you post this issue in ABAP forum so that you will get swift response.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi