cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP/DS optimizer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to use the PPDS optimizer but it's not considering the delay cost and maxdelay. I'm working with fixed pegging and using the priority from the prodloc master. Is there any special config to use these constrains?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Marcelo

IN the PPDS objective function you must have you defined the weightage to Max delay cost and total delay cost ?

If yes and you have given weightage to other objective functions too, then remove the others from there and try once.

Just check the cost settings once for priority based costs in the costs tab if they are significantly different. i dont think

there is any reason why it should not work.

If all of them are ok and still its not working explain your scenario with example .....

Regards

Virender

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

I tried to use only the delay and max delay costs on the obj func but it didn't work. My scenario is quite simple... I have one sales order for the fert and 4 levels of halbs (total 5 resources). I'm using dynamic pegging for the sales order and fixed pegging for the other levels. The optimizer is scheduling the orders not considering the pegging at all. I can see the delay alerts (just to check if the problem is not the pegging area) but the optimizer doesn't show any delay or max delay cost. I have a similar scenario here that it's working but I would like to know if there is any special config or master data setting to make it work.

former_member276025
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Marcelo,

was this problem solved ? I have a scenario with the same issue,

regards,

Wouter.