cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complete item text

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anyone know how to change the e-mail body and the pdf content data for the e-mail that SRM sends to the shopping cart requester when the purchaser completes it?

Thanks in advance,

Cristiano Soares

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This e-mail is triggered when the purchaser clicks the complete item button in sourcing cockpit.

Regards,

Cristiano Soares

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

In older releases, you have to change the general text BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL in SE61.

I didn't check in SRM4.0 or 5.0...

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's it! Thanks!

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

-

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

I'm in SE61 (as Christophe's recommendations) but I cant find the program "BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL".

How did you solve this ?

Thanks for sharing

Best regards,

Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Could you please elaborate the steps?

We have similar requirement.

Thanks,

Girish

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Implement badi PO_INBOUND_BADI in R3, method BBP_MAP_BEFORE_BAPI. This is the badi where you'll "receive" the additional data.

Depending on your requirements, you'll need to implement a badi in SRM in order to "send" the data. Or, call a function directly in the R3 badi in order to "get" the right data.

Evaluate these options, but take in consideration the fields you need to transfer to R3.

Best regards,

Diego

keohanster
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

Yes, it is BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL that needs changing. But when I create a Modification (We are on SRM 5), and provide a z-name for the new version of the text, the variables sc_item and SC do not get replaced in form get_mail_message.

Is there another way around this ? I am just a lonely WF person, but I get the heat for every message SRM delivers...

Thanks

Sue

Former Member
0 Kudos

BP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL is a constant used in the subroutine that composes the E-Mail text . z-name will not be addreses by original code.

That's why i"am skeptical about being able to add the true reject reason to the text . Any suggestions will be appreciated .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m just reading your discussion about the item complete mail "BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL", because I have the same problem to modify the standard documentation with the variables (&sc_item&, &sc&).

Do you have any solution for that issue? I was looking for an user-exit or BADI but I can´t find anythink in this direction.

In FM "BBP_EMAIL_ON_APPROVE" is a coding block which changes the standard doc text to the custom doc text.

-

-

• check for customer defined texts

concatenate lc_text_suffix lc_object into lv_object.

select single mod_name from smodilog into lv_modi_text

where sub_type = 'DOCU'

and sub_name = lv_object. "#EC *

if sy-subrc <> 0.

• no modification around, use standard text ...

lv_modi_text = lc_object.

endif.

• read standard text

call function 'DOCU_GET'

exporting

id = 'TX'

langu = partner_lang

object = lv_modi_text

tables

line = gt_text_lines

exceptions

no_docu_on_screen = 1

no_docu_self_def = 2

no_docu_temp = 3

ret_code = 4

others = 5.

-

-

Somethink simular should be in Form

"GET_MAIL_MESSAGE" of FG "BBP_SOCO_APP".

Best regards

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Susan-

I had the same problem. To correct the issue you need to update the constant c_comleted_mail_text in program LBBP_SOCO_APPTOP. Change to value to your z version of the standard text. See the example below where the new standard text is titled Z_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL.

Standard SAP code:

CONSTANTS c_comleted_mail_text TYPE doku_obj

VALUE 'BBP_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL'.

New code with value set to Z version of text:

CONSTANTS c_comleted_mail_text TYPE doku_obj

VALUE 'Z_SOCO_APP_ITEM_COMPL_MAIL'.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I'm having the same issues as Susan. Variables &SC& and &SC_LINE& are not being passed to the email. Tried modiofying constant in LBBP_SOCO_APPTOP but it is all grayed out. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not a developer, just a functional guys trying to fullfil many roles.

Thanks.

Alex

Edited by: Jose Rojo on May 2, 2011 8:18 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ian,

it's not this workflow and task. The message sent to the requester is:

"Item 0000000001 from your shopping cart 1000000485 has been set to "completed" by the purchasing department. The reason may be one of the following:

The purchasing department cannot procure the item The purchasing department cannot procure the item in its entirety"

Any idea?

Best regards,

Cristiano Soares

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

As per your message, i was thinking it was the Wf to complete SC by purchaser...

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christiano,

Please give more details !

What business process did trigger this message ?

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cristiano,

You can change the text content in task TS14007938 of workflow WS14000044.

Kind regards,

Yann