cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM ERROR: "Central person already exists for user ### E BBPU_MESSAGES 042

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On Users_Gen I get the above message when trying to generate the user.

I realised that the user CP exists on the org structure, and the actual user & assignment to the CP were deleted.

I have tried to find a function module to assist me to delete the CP and re-generate the user on the org structure to no avail.

how do I delete the CP or resolve this?

your assistance would be much appreciate.

Thanks

Thandeka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the prompt response.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think user is already exists in the system. Better check in postion, if the it exists then it is not possible to add user through USERS_GEN.

Then goto Tnx: PP01 and their you need to maitain the relation to the org structure to the user.

This will solve your issue.

Regards,

Satish Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thandekaludidi,

Go to table HRP1001 and get the central person id by inputing the parameters in the selection field as :

Object type : CP

Rel. Obj.type: US

ID rel. object : Give the id of the user

You will get the Central person id of the user from field Object ID, copy the no.

Now go to SE37 and delete the CP by executing the FM HR_CENTRALPERSON_DELETE by inputing the relevant CP id.

Now, you can run USERS_GEN.

Thanks,

Anshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much.

I applied the solution with the function module HR_CENTRALPERSON_DELETE. It worked.

I could not re-generate the user on the org structure as they were deleted already, the central person Object ID was on it's

own. this helped me to delete then re-generate from scratch.

much appreciated.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

try to integrate the same user with other organisation structure .it is just work around.

then it is possible

br

Muthu