cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GUI for HTML - Load Page Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've created some iViews that launch the SAP GUI for HTML from the portal. They display abap transactions related to a given users role. My client would like to change the initial load page of the SAP GUI for HTML from the standard SAP picture, to one they choose.

Does anyone know where to find this picture to be editied? I'm assuming it is in the ECC side.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have configured my iviews and systems properties for accessing HTML GUI in Portal 7.01 which is using 720 GUI version. The moment my iView launches the SAP GUI Home screen it hangs up there and nothing happens after that.

Please share your views if I can use them. Normal webgui service is also not launching after supplying user & passwords.

Thanks,

Kamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My previous issue is resolved. Now I have another issue which is really weird. SAP GUI for HTML 720 is opening on my PC for production but for some other users it is not opening.

but when I am running the same thing for QAS system for those users it is running. Neither a SAP system problem nor a local system issue. Please share your expert ideas for overcome this problem.

Thanks,

Kamal

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David, Are you referring to the standard splash screen on the right side of the easy access menu? This can be changed by the administrator in the same way you would change it for the SAPgui for Windows. I believe it is a global setting for all users in PFCG.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortuantely not. I am refering to the initial image that is shown as the SAP GUI for HTML loads. I changed the branding image for the portal, so now my client wants me to change additional images. They noticed this load screen showing a computer and two people working together, and would prefer an image of their company seal in its place.

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello David,

I'm not sure what image you're referring to. Maybe get a screenshot of it and/or use HTTPwatch to figure out where the image is located. This will make finding a solution easier.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Idea, I think i still have HTTP watch on my PC. I'll give it a shot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The image is stored in the ABAP system. I have development looking into it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

David, did you find out how to do this? Users are getting fed up with the 2 guys

Thanks,

Pieter

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to disable this splash screen. Add ~nosplash 1 to the GUI Configuration section of the service via SICF.

If you want to replace it; its the splashscreen.jpg" in the systems folder - transaction se80

system -> Topic SL -> MIME Objects -> Image -> splashscreen.jpg