cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of Sales Document flow in descending order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

WE know that the sales document flow will be in the Ascending order, where in the latest documents are displayed at last.

Our current requirement is that we want the sales documents to be displayed in the descending order. Kindly advice for customizations if any.

settings to display the document flow in descending manner (i.e., display of latest documents first).

Best Regards,

Lakshmana Sudhir R

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, to the best of my knowledge, this is not possible through standard settings. Secondly, even if you go for zee development, it will not have any extra weightage to the efforts you are putting in.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing this thread.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Eventhough i dont have any solution to give for this requirement I am interested to know what benefits are achieved thro this requirement

It seems to be an illogical requirement

As a consultant you can ask the client what is benefit they will get by having a document flow in descending order

If they have a logical reasoning for this requirement, then it will be helpful for us knowledge wise

Kindly update

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The deliveries are created with respect to the Scheduling agreements. Hence for the Scheduling agreement a span of a year and 3000-5000 Units of the product to be delivered in a phased manner of 20-40 Units would have a big thread in the sales document flow. The scheduling agreements have possibility of getting renewed.

Hence, need was that why not we have the sales document in the descending order, by which we could see the last processed delivery.

Best Regards,

Lakshmana Sudhir R