What else can I do?

Regards,

Ana.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209604
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP Solution Manager reads data from SLD into SMSY via Job "LANDSCAPE FETCH".

The job should be scheduled daily.

See transaction SMSY_SETUP for defined data source (RFC or SLD)

Best regards,

Ruediger

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have redone the sld configuration because job landscape_fetch was cancelling and the RFC didn't work.

Thanks to all,

Ana

stuart_campbell
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ana

If the database information is available and correctly displayed in the SLD (please check this as requested by other contributors)- its possible the issue lies with LANDSCAPE FETCH job

Are you geting any errors or terminations from the running of LANDSCAPE FETCH on the Solution Manager system

Also what Database version is listed for this system - is it a recently certified DB version?

Is it possible to maintain this database version manually in Solution Manager ? - this will determine whether you

have the latest PPMS definitions in your Solution Manager system

Is there any specific configuration with this database - is it part of a cluster installation or MCOD

Best wishes

Stuart

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Also please check whether automatic data capture is enabled and the necessary configuration details are added there. Hope u have maintained ur RZ70 properly.

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a Question:

You wrote:

I have SLD with the system defined in it

and I got confused, so my question is if your systems are reporting to SLD server? or you created them manually?

Have you use Tx SLDCHECK in every system (including Solman) to be sure that they are reporting to the SLD?

Have you checked at the SMSY the Source Data used by the systems´s definition like Servers and Databases?