cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revert Check In activities from DTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have checked in few activities in DTR.

How can we revert those activities which are allready activated.

Regards

Trilochan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharth_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Revert your changes in code manually create an activity and checkin and activate again.

or sync the old version from DTR from Advance sync option create the activity and checkin again --This option i have not tried before .

Regards

Siddharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

if i will sync by this way then other changes done by other devloper will also deleted.

is there any way by which we can revert the activities based on the user who have created those activities.

Regards

Trilochan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Trilochan,

I have faced the same problem. Im my case some one has done the changes and after activation he left from the Organization. Now when i was try to release my activity based on the same file, previous activity was stopping me.

I was not aware of changes done by the other member. So i have done the below steps:-

In the DTR perspective, transport view window you can see the unreleased activity created by you and other person under waiting flag.

Locate the activity name and click the + sign, you will be able to see the e.g. .java file name.

Right click the file name and select view changes. You will get the two version of file latest one and just previous one. You can compare both file. Same you can do for other activity too.

Safe way is to create new activity and delete the changes done by you.

If you are sure of the date and time and if you were only worked on the file at that time then you can sync the code based on the date and time you are not going to loose the changes done by other.

Hope this may help you.

Deepak!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

If you are sure of the date and time and if you were only worked on the file at that time then you can sync the code based on the date and time you are not going to loose the changes done by other.

yes i know the date and time and that time only i did the changes.but after that some other changes done by other users.

so it mean if i will sync my changes to previous date (the date where i did changes -1) then the other will not loose there changes which they did after that date."

I AM NOT GETTING THE OPTION Sync to Date in transport view.when i right click the activity file.i can see Sync option.

but i am using that Sync option i am getting an error "unable to obtain absolute local path of version from remote path"

Regards

Trilochan

Answers (0)