cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU Monitor , process -0012 Transfer Stor.Loc to Stor.Loc (Putaway)

Former Member
0 Kudos

_Hello,_

_I have an issue, for which the material Goods issue dcoument is posted with 313 mvt type in the year 2007._

_prior to GI document there is also a Transfer order for the movement type-999 and from source storage type-998 to dest stor. type-009._

_The material now if seen in MMBE is in stock type- (Transfer (Sloc) ).in different batches._

_The user wants to clear this material in stock._

_IN HUMO transaction i'm seeing the Handling Unit's of the material ._

_As the process, i have to complete by doing the required GRN._

_I'm selecting the Handling unit from HUMO transaction and selecting EDIT- CHANGE HU POSTING-Other postings - Process (0012 Transfer Storage Location to storage Location Putaway._

_It asking me for the reason for mvt type-I'm entering the mvt type-101 for GRN, but i get the error message, the movement i try to post._

_There is an error message " HU was posted for goods issue. No GR possible from stock in transit, Message no. HUFUNCTIONS194"._

_Can anyone help me in this issue?? to do the GRN as i will get the material in unrestricted stock and clear the stock by consumption..._

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

Posting goods movements for Handling Unit managed storage locations with transaction MIGO will always result in the creation of a delivery, and sometimes a useless one like in your case. You had better post the second step of your transfer from one storage location to another in the Handling Unit Monitor to avoid this. Just delete the inbound delivery, go to transaction HUMO, select the HU in question and choose "Edit > Change HU POsting > Other Postings", as you did before. Choose list entry 0012 but ignore the "Reason for Movement" field. (You don't need to enter anything in this field unless specified otherwise in Customizing.) You can then complete the putaway in WM with a transfer order without reference.

Best regards,

Christiane

Edited by: Christiane Schnellenbach on Jan 20, 2010 7:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are doing 2 step Transfer posting between storage locations. 1st step is completed in 2007. Now 2nd step is pending.

Go to MIGO, Select A08 Transfer Posting & R10 Other and Movement type 315. Give the Destination details. Save.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did as per your advise. Now afetr doing this a inbound delivery gets created.

This delivery when checked in Vl32n , i'm unable to pack as there are no handling units for this document.

secondly i cant even do Transfer order as i get an error message while creation- 'No items or handling units to be placed in storage could be determined'.

Please advise.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why cant you create a handling unit for this delivery document in pack mode in VL32N?

You can type in Pack. Material & Enter for creating a new HU. Just select the Material line from bottom pane & HU from top pane and Press "Pack" to pack the material into newly created HU.