cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Status Profile (used in sale document)

former_member731989
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm gonna use a customized status profile to forbid transferring requirements to MRP right after a new sale order is created(released), but I can't find the right 'Business Transaction' in 'Transaction Control' tab, is there any guru can help me out? Thanks in advance...

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your info-

Even if you maintain the delivery block , requirement will flow to MD04- this has been controlled only through Schedule line categories.

TOR can stop by fine tuning sch.line category. if the "Requirements" check box is unticked in Sch.Line cat, then the TOR will not happend.

with delivery blocks such as "Credit limit" will allow you ,not to confirm the order qtty,but it will not stop you to transfer to requiremnet list in MD04.

instead status profile, either you can customize one Zschedule line category & trigger this while creating-for not to transfer req-

former_member731989
Participant
0 Kudos

Yeah, with Delivery Block the ordered quantity will still be transferred to MRP as a requirement but the quantity will not be reserved.

But how can I do it with Status Profile? 'cos I can use authorization keys to assign right authority to right people...can any guru help advise? Thanks

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to do it Status profile- you have to go with the enhancement & write coding accordingly.

Try this-

Maintain 2 status while creating status profile in BS02

eg:

INTL - initial- approval required

RLSD - Released.

Create Zschedule line category & determine in such a way,so that while creating order, this Zschedule line category has to be triggered ( you can do it with VOV5)- ( make sure, in Zsch.line cat- "Requirements" box should be unticked)

now, Use the userexist to overwrite schedule line category- like- when the status is "RLSD", then sch.line cat has to be -CP(normal with "TOR" marked like in normal sch.line cat)

check : USEREXIT_CHECK_VBEP in MV45AFZB

else check with

USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBEP in MV45AFZZ ( for more info- you can verify with your ABAPer)

former_member731989
Participant
0 Kudos

It's really inspired...thanks, I've awarded your answer as Problem Solved.

Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion is to stop transfer of requirement to MRP,there is no need to configure status frolfile

U can just maintain delivery block at header or at schedule line level, then it will not transfer to MRP.

Kapil