cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatically assign output type sale order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when i am creating sale order ..manually assign the out put type .every time ..it has taken to time process

i need automatic assign output type to sale order..is it possible ..pls guide me in this issue could anyone.

thanks&regards

sesidhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

KIndly maintain the condition records in the t code- VV11 for the key combination.

Prior to that assign the out put procedure to the slaes document type in vov8 & Chek the t code V/43

Regards

Damu

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member

Hi,

To automatically trigger the Output you have to maintain CONDITION RECORDS for your Output type

Goto Tranasction code VV11 and enter the Output type and click on the combinations and select your combinations and maintain the records

If you want to Print Out then maintain the MEDIUM as 1

If you want the Job to be process the Output type then schedule the Job and Maintain the DESPATCH TIME As 1, There are some option from which you can choose.

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is 101 % possible through condition techniques.

what is common or require to create sales order - Answer is Sales organization.

Create condition table V/03

Select fields Sales organization & document type etc.from field catlog

genrate this table.

Now go to access sequence V/07

Create new or find which access is asigned to your OUT PUT CONDITION TYPE

Assign this newly created table in that access

Now assign this access to your out put condition type say std - BA00

Now go for condition record maintenance VV11

Put output condition >>> key combination >>> select sales organization & enter >>> maintain all data save.

Now when ever u create sales order with the sales organization,then system automatically asign this output type to order.

Kapil