cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery order not be created without L/C in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

I just want to know that is there any way that if there is no Financial document no (letter of credit ) in sales order the delivery order should either be blocked or should not be created.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no any std block, but you can achieve it thriugh Incompleteness procedure.

In delivery - header , there is field for financial document - LCNUM,

Set incompleteness for this field.

See which in complete procedure is assigned to your delivery type SAP std is LF >>>> K1

Go to OVA2

Select G - Deliver header >>> Double click on procedure >>> select procedure K1 >>> Double click on fields

New entries

Table-LIKP

Field -LCNUM

Screen -HFIN_T

Status - 02

Now when u try to save delivery document system gives error.

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Jan 19, 2010 1:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for ur help,

The incomplete procedure is working fine in case of export,but the financial document(L.C) is not handled in the case of local sales.

In local the payment terms may be different.Therefore whenever i consider the local sales in the system,it makes the delivery order incomplete.

What do u suggest?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Very simple, create two delivery document type and assign this incompletion procedure for export type of delivery.

Kapil

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been solved,Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re-opened

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
if there is no Financial document no (letter of credit ) in sales order the delivery 
     order should either be blocked or should not be created.

In fact the best way is that set the field as mandatory in sale order itself rather preventing at a later stage. By this way, without maintaining the value in this field, sale order itself cannot be saved.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thankyou soo much you have given me the right solution ..

I just wanted to know that is there anyway to change the error message ? i want to add details within this error message.