cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have maintained Material Master in QM View i have created one Inspection type - 01 i.e P.O w.r.t GR and activated it and also maintained in Purchasing view ticked post to inspection stock after saving and i created PO in that type of stock it is coming Quality Inspection Stock every thing i have maintained perfectly

But when i try to do goods receipt i am getting following error message :

Change the inspection stock of material 1000000019 in QM only

Message no. QA495

Diagnosis

You want to make a stock posting to/from the inspection stock. This is not allowed for material 1000000019 because the quality inspection control has been activated by QM.

The following cases can occur:

The inspection stock should be increased, although an inspection is not foreseen for the current goods movement

The inspection stock should be released, although you can only do this using the QM transactions.

System Response

You cannot carry out the stock posting.

Procedure

Check both the QM inspection setup data and the movement type for material 1000000019 in the quality management view of the material master.

Exception:

If you post a return delivery to a vendor with reference to a purchase order, or cancel a goods receipt, the stock indicator from the order is proposed.

Check and modify this proposal as required.

The stock may have been transferred already and is therefore no longer in inspection stock.

Please help me to solve this issue

Thanks & Regards,

Pioneer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is activated Post to Inspection Stock for 01

regards,

Pioneer

Former Member
0 Kudos

When exactly youy are getting this error?At the time of checking or at the time of posting the document in MIGO?

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have done as you said but the same error persists

Regards,

Pioneer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in quality view of that material you have activated 01 inspection type.

please check whether u have activated "post to inspection stock" for 01 inspection type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have made Movement type 101

and stock type = Quality inspection

Thanks & Regards,

Pioneer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow this path :

SPRO - Q.Management - Qulaity Inspection - inspection lot creation - inspection for goods movement - deactivatequality inspection for a movement type.

here check for movement type 01 "QM not active" indicator is set.It should not be set.If it is, deselect it and try again doing MIGO.

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which movement type you are using for GR?And insp type 01 is standard,then how you have created one more?

Vishal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please Check in GR (MIGO) what is a stock type.

Is it Unrestricted " or "quality Inspection"

If it is unrestricted then make it Quality

then try to save.

Actually this error comes when QM view is not active & you forcefully put the material in QI during MIGO

Regards

sujit