cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to trriger message from RWB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Some days back i have trrigred messages frm RWB test message tab and save that message and now i am using same message i am trying to trriger the message but it's showing the error that unable to find reveiver aggrement.it is showing same error for every interface.

Error while sending message: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values: FP=;TP=;FS=DV3_100;TS=RFC2File;AN=eBill_OB;ANS=ness.com:Czech:eBill;

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks like Cache has not been updated properly....Go to SXI_CACHE and refresh it.

Also Check CPACache.Use http://host:port/CPACache/refresh?mode=full to refresh.

After refreshing, re-run the scenario.

Regrads,

Swetha.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185881
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganga

You can try this--

Go to Receiver Determination and Receiver Agreement, give receiver service and select communication channel again and then activate it. Then try.

Regards

Dheeraj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dheeraj,

I have refresh cache and it worked..............

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

What a coincidence. I faced the issue today morning itself

Didn't have much time to explore this so what I did was, I just did it as a new instance without using the saved instance. Took the values of sender interface,namespace and system from ID and copy/pasted it in RWB and took the payload from teh saved instance and it worked.

This is some cache issue.