cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Differrence between open inquiry and incomplete inquiry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I have some doubts . Actually I am a abaper. So please kindly tell me what is the differrence between open inquiry and incomplete inquiry OR Open quotation and Incoplete quotation and Open order and Incomplete order. I know some std transaction for this.

VA15 open inquiry or V.03 incomplete inquiry

VA25 Open quotation V.04 Incoplete quotation

VA05 Open order or V.02 Incomplete order

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Open Document ( Inquiry/order/etc.) means the document has some open item for further process like in case of Sales order

if it is open means still some items in S.O. is to be delivered once each line item with complete quantity is delivered then it will

start showing as closed status.

Incomplete Document means there is still some reqiure data to be filled like terms of payment,P.O.no. etc to become eligible for further process.

Need more clarification revert back.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

happy to help u

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all who replied I am really impressed with the answers. Thanks once again. I hope I got the answer if you have more information to this question you can definitely throw some light on it , otherwise your answers were excellent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Open Inquiry means, Inquiry is not completely Referenced , once it is completely referenced, it get status as Completed

Incomplete Inquiry, means there is some data missing in the document which required and needed to be entered.

Same applies to Quotations

Open Sales Orders, when all the items are not delivered completely, then that order is considered as Open Sales Order

But when few items of that sales order have been delivered completely, then order will have status as Being Processesed,

but at item level that item will have status as Completed

Incomplete Sales Order - Same as Inquiry and quotations

Hope you get some inputs

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VA15 open inquiry or V.03 incomplete inquiry,

Open inquiry - Read open documents only

Indicates whether you want the system to list only the documents that remain open (for example, sales orders that contain items still to be delivered).

Procedure

If you mark this field, the system lists all the inquiries that are not yet completely referenced.

V.03 incomplete inquiry - Incomplete inquiries means,some data is missing like,po number,delivery dates,billing related data etc.

Same for quotation & order too

VA25 Open quotation V.04 Incoplete quotation

VA05 Open order or V.02 Incomplete order

Kapil