SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Overview: Consumption History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am struggling with a special situation. I am implementing the ISU CS Module for a water company and one of the tools that they want to use is the "Customer Overview" transaction ECVBP02.

Regarding Consumption History, this transaction always shows the Annual Consumption Values and the Operand WQUANT___1 for Water Consumption. Can this be modified? Can I show more than one Operand? Can I set the consumption for 6 months instead of one year?

And Regarding Consumption History...is there any report/transaction? Where can I check the Consumption History month by month for a certaing Customer / Account?

I hope you can help me......any answer will be helpful.

Thank you very much in advace,

Best Regards,

LUCAS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Can you tell how many times within a year you bill a Customer?

Lines in Consumption history appear after every billing (wether it is real or simulating).

You bill a Customer once a year and you got at least one line in its history. (in case of a special command is in a billing Tarif).

How many lines go to History depends on how many commands are in tariff).

For example you bill Customer with two prices so it may generate two lines.

But if you want to have lines for 6 months you have to bill a Customer twice a year.

Yury.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Consumption history in Customer Overview can be configured at

spro-> SAP Utilities-> Customer Service-> Customer Information-> Configure Consumption History

Regarding your second question, can you work on these lines.....

1. Get the B. Doc# for the Business Partner from table ERCH

2. Get the consumption values from the table DBERCHV for the B.Doc#

Pls let me know If this works out.

Regards,

Rajini.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajini,

Thanks for your answer. I have tried to configure the SPRO path you proposed, but unfortunately, the Consumption History in the Customer Overview stays the same. It is not clear for me if this can be done.

Best Regards,

Lucas

0 Kudos

Hi Rajini,

Thanks for your answer. I have tried to configure the SPRO path you proposed, but unfortunately, the Consumption History in the Customer Overview stays the same. It is not clear for me if this can be done.

Best Regards,

Lucas

0 Kudos

Lucas,

I think It can be done, the consumption history information displayed depends on the Rate structure, you can include additional steps in your rates selecting the appropriate variants. You may need the help of a Billing consultant to figure it out.

As far as I know, you can display operands of categories QUANT, DEMAND, AMOUNT and QPRICE.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Rajini.

0 Kudos

Please study the following example, It might give you an idea.

Example

A double-rate meter is installed in a commercial electricity installation. In addition to on-peak and off-peak rate registers, the installation includes a wattmeter that is billed using the rate "LEIST". The current consumption is displayed in the customer overview of the front office as follows:

Operand AnnualCons. Unit Rate Rate Description

Daily cons. 23,700 kWh On-peak On-peak small business

Night cons. 8,200 kWh Off-peak Off-peak small business

Meas.demand 23.0 kW DEMAND Demand (simple)

If you want to display a complete consumption history, you must make the following settings:

1. Maintain the following variants in the rate steps of your rate:

INFACT01 Write a demand in the installation facts

INFACT06 Write an amount in the installation facts

The rate steps for the rates mentioned above might look like this, for example:

Rate Variant InputOp1 InputOp2 OutputOp1

On-peak QUANTI01 On-pkCons. On-pkPrice Amount

On-peak INFACT06 On-pkCons. On-pkHistory

Off-peak QUANTI01 Off-pkCons. Off-pkPrice Amount

Off-peak INFACT06 Off-pkCons. Off-pkHistory

Demand DEMAND01 Demand DemandPrice Amount

Demand INFACT01 Demand DemandHistory

2. Make sure the complete history indicator is set for the following output parameters: On-peak history, off-peak history, and demand history.

3. Consumption and demand of the three registers is written in the installation facts for each billing. In this way, you obtain the complete consumption history in the front office:

Op.Text Orig.Cons. Unit To-Date AvgCons. Annual Cons.

Demand 268 KW 11/30/1998 260 280

Off-pkCons. 274 KWH 11/30/1998 281 270

On-pkCons. 48 KWH 11/30/1998 50 55

4. You branch to the historical data of the desired installation by double-clicking. The overview might look like this, for example:

From-Date To-Date Orig.Cons. Red.Cons. Unit Doc.No.

11/01/1998 11/30/1998 268 250 KW 4711

10/01/1998 10/31/1998 257 250 KW 4712

09/01/1998 09/30/1998 271 250 KW 4713

08/01/1998 08/31/1998 269 250 KW 4714

07/01/1998 07/31/1998 268 250 KW 4715

5. You branch to the corresponding billing document by double-clicking a line.

Hope this will be helpful!

Regards,

Rajini.

0 Kudos

Lucas, were you able to move forward on this?

Regards,

Rajini.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajini,

I could not test it yet, since I was working on other issues. I will let you know.

Best Regards,

Lucas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucas,

Can you tell how many times within a year you bill a Customer?

Lines in Consumption history appear after every billing (wether it is real or simulating).

You bill a Customer once a year and you got at least one line in its history. (in case of a special command is in a billing Tarif).

How many lines go to History depends on how many commands are in tariff).

For example you bill Customer with two prices so it may generate two lines.

But if you want to have lines for 6 months you have to bill a Customer twice a year.

Yury.