cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiscal weeks (Time Buckets Profile - Data View)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can upload the data in calendar days and display data in periods (which are fiscal months) in my data view .

But I cannot display data in fiscal weeks. I can display data in calendar weeks only.

I cannot see any option for Fiscal Weeks in Display and Basic periodicity in /SAPAPO/TR30 ( Time Buckets profile transaction)

Is there any settings in time buckets profile to display in fiscal weeks.

I have weeks, months, posting period checked in Storage Buckets Profile (/SAPAPO/TR32) and also I entered Fiscal year variant .

Any input will be highly appreciated .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

Forgot to add in the previous post that the fiscal year variant is maintained in months .

Will my issue solve if I create a fiscal year variant in weeks and assign to storage bucket profile and create a time bucket profile with a week fiscal year variant .

Will Fiscal weeks get aggregated to fiscal months automatically or will it aggregate based on calender months .

Any help truely appreciated .

Thanks,

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

As you maintained fiscal year variant in months you can't disply in fiscal weeks.

To display in fiscal weeks you have to maintain fiscal year variant in weeks.

Fiscal weeks get aggregated to fiscal months automatically ,but you need to assign fiscal year varaint to storage bucket profile.

Regards,

Sunitha