cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contextual panel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a contextual panel and also created a method for supplying the values into it but still when I am running the application , no data is displaying in the contextual panel. Please suggest some solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

did u mean .. u have binded a context attribute with UI and u want to display the UI with this value on browser ??

if yes , this is how it can be done .. suppose I want to display the input field with some value , thn I wud create a context node and a context attribute ( of type string ) under it in the context tab .. I wud thn create a UI Input field under the layout tab and bind its value property with the context attribute ..

I can place one UI Button , on action of which I can display the value in the Input field ..

so I will use the OnAction property , I will make a action and in the correponding method ..

I will use the set_attribute method to set the input field with some value ...

U go to the method where u wish to place ur code

Now press CONTROL+F7 , u wud be directed to a control wizard

Now choose the radio button read context node/attribute

Now press F4 and choose the context attribute and press enter , the code shud be automatically generated

DATA lo_nd_cn_node TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_node.
    DATA lo_el_cn_node TYPE REF TO if_wd_context_element.
    DATA ls_cn_node TYPE wd_this->element_cn_node .
    DATA lv_attr  LIKE ls_city-ca_attr.
*   navigate from <CONTEXT> to <CN_NODe> via lead selection
    lo_nd_node = wd_context->get_child_node( name = wd_this->wdctx_ca_attr).

*   get element via lead selection
    lo_el_cn_node = lo_nd_cn_node->get_element(  ).

*   set single attribute
    lo_el_cn_node->set_attribute(
      EXPORTING
        name =  `CA_ATTR`
        value = lv_attr ).
// I am setting the context attribute ca_attr with the value lv_attr

regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, actually I was asking that values are not getting displayed in the contextual panel. As we know that links are there in the contextual panel. But in my contextual panel nothing is getting displayed though I have supplied the values like 'HOME' , BACK,LOGOUT etc. But they are not getting displayed in the panel. The panel is blank. Please suggest what could be the reason.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I am debugging the code , it is going in the supply function and appending the values in the table but still on running the application , nothing is getting displayed in the contextual panel. Please suggest some solution ASAP.