cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts

I am finishing the configuration of AS, and I'm seven administrative users, but when I click on the button "Create User" (in UME) I get the following error:

An exception was thrown in the UME / ABAP User Management connector. Message: Can not create user ALCUCKWJ & UWF in ABAP backend system. Reason: The UME / ABAP adapter has recognized that the communication user is only assigned to the read-only role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO (or no role at all) in the backend system. Therefore EMU was set to read-only mode for users from the backend system. See SAP Note 908911th for further information ..

know help me?

Regards, Gokhan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in your app users for the ABAP <-> JAVA you have assigned role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO and this role is read only. Please assign as well the role SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION, just add this role and it will work fine.

This should solve the issue.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver,

What do you mean by "app users ABAB <> JAVA"?

I added ABAP roles SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION_RO and SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION at the user communication SAPJSF but nothing changes...

from UME with my user J2EE_ADMIN I can not add users to the group SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION:

"The user has no authorization for the allocation of entities. Launch a new search based on the amount allocated in order to display the correct status"

Regards, Gokhan

Edited by: dpns22 on Jan 20, 2010 12:35 PM