cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help in populating the details from Driver program to an SAPscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

I am currently facing an issue while populating the SAPscript with the values I am getting in the Driver program.

The requirement is as under:

Actually, the Executable program, Subroutine(in the Executable program) and SAPscript have been configured for the transaction IW52(Printing of Notification details).

When I was passing details from my final internal table to the SAPscript, I could not see any values getting shown in the SAPscript.

The thing is that, when the IW52 tcode is executed, it will directly call the Subroutine(that was being configured for the Custom output type) and all the data declarations to populate the final internal table are lying above the Subroutine....

There seems to be some issues while the Subroutine is being called.

So please give me inputs as to how to make the values in the final internal table to flow into the SAPscript.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Regards,

Vishnu.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member778253
Active Participant
0 Kudos

After populating final internal table, loop the internal table and with in the loop pass the data to sapscript using write_form function module using the text elements which will be used in the sapscript.

example:

loop.

call function 'write_form'

element = 'text-element name in sapscript'

window = 'name of window'

endloop.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I think Sivanand has given you the solution.

You cannot pass internal table in SAP script. You can only send structure.

So you need to call the form inside your loop statement.

Try and get back if ur issue is solved.

Cheers

Ajay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Clemenss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

in all sapscript for standard sap transaction cases, you can always find the original sap solution abd/or sap sample routines. Start from there and then look at your custom programming.

I can't explain in more detail because you do not give more detail.

Another frequent issue is that the sapscript form is not configure and activated correctly.

Anyway, follow this guide and find the solution ist possible.

Regards,

Clemensl