cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial Transfer vendors to GTS system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have following questions.

1) When we trasfer new Vendors to GTS system from ECC, What is the status of this vendor, where I can see with status, (before run A1 scenario - SPL screening) I should run A1 scenario is that right?

2) what is the exact meaning of positive and neative list, why should i keep them in this lists

regards

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member58030
Active Participant
0 Kudos

1) When we trasfer new Vendors to GTS system from ECC, What is the status of this vendor, where I can see with status, (before run A1 scenario - SPL screening) I should run A1 scenario is that right?

/SAPSLL/PREVD A Long term vendor declaration Header

/SAPSLL/PREVDITM A Long term vendor declaration Item

2) what is the exact meaning of positive and neative list, why should i keep them in this lists

Blocked/Block or good/release

Regards,

Prarit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Did you already try transaction /SAPSLL/SPL_BLBPLO (Display Blocked Business Partners)? On the selection screen in the area "Processing Mode", select "All Checked Partners" (with or without negative and positive lists) to display all vendors that have been transferred from your feeder system. After running the programm, you will see the vendors' respective status in the leftmost column. You could start a B1 screening directly from there. As Ramesh already wrote, scenario A1 only makes sense if the screening of business partners is set to "asynchronous".

Best regards,

Christiane

Edited by: Christiane Schnellenbach on Jan 19, 2010 1:28 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, but I am not cleared on B1 scenario, why need to run, whats the useful

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) When we trasfer new Vendor s to GTS system from ECC, What is the status of this vendor, where I can see with status, (before run A1 scenario - SPL screening) I should run A1 scenario is that right?

if you are doing sync. transfer then A1 is not required. goto tcode BP and enter the external vendor id and you can see the status there

by moving bp's to positive and negative list you are telling spl not to screen those items and you already know if they are positive or negative, you do not have to have to maintain them if you can tune your spl to suite your business needs, not always spl tunes to our exact needs and that is when we move items to these lists

example: bp has a name A.B. company, which let us say is in DPL , if I have company in exclution terms and my spl list type filters for only more than 3 for name then A.B. will notbe blocked, so then i have to use negative list for ab company

hope this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi thanks for your reply

I am not clear on 1st question,

Lets say 1234 is ECC vendor number and transfered to GTS system, now instead of going BP (If i have 1000 vendors) where can i see them they are trasfered with status, Once all are transafered I want to do Screening, so here I nedd to run A1 or B1 scenario.

As my openiion It would A1 only, because all are new vensors, B1 for only Periodic means which already run A1 and u kept block and relased them,

Now My user want to run A1 in batch job, what are the varaints need to consider and system should block and relase vendors due to result of SPL screen, I want get the list of the blocked vendors to user mail ID, all should be done automation, how to do

regards

Satish