Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find roles related to any Customer in BW.

anuj_kumar3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i am working as an SAP Security analyst and i am trying to find out the roles related to some customer in BW. I have tryied to find the roles under the object Z_G8D_SALE and under the object Z_G8D_VL3 with the technical name of the report. To get the technical report name i have user tcode "RSSM". but through this i am getting a list of lots of GCRs out of which i have to find out manually that which GCR is related to which customer.

i have also tryied to find out on the forum as well but could not get any satisfactory solution.

I would appreciate if some could provide me the solution.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

To find out particular company code or plant related role first you have to check the authorization object for charecteristic 0PLANT and 0COUNTRY. After getting the authorization object maintained for comany code. for ex:

Object A contain 0COUNTRY and have value India for ex.

Check Role having object A through SUIM and u will get the role for that particular country.

Hope this helps