cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot register WAS Java in SLD with SLD-Data-Supplier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I have installed the SAP NetWeaver 04s SP7 Full Java Edition.

My local sld can be accessed by localhost:50100/sld. So the sld-server runs.

Problem:

I want to set up the SLD Data Supplier of my j2ee-engine in the Visual Administrator. In HTTP-Settings I entered the Host (localhost), Port (50100), User (Administrator), ...

When I trigger to send the data to the sld nothing happens and when I go to the sld (localhost:50100/sld) and look in the technical systems, I see that nothing is registered.

But there are two WAS Java registered with Host "p137389" and "pwdf3102" that do not exists.

What did not help:

Somebody told me that I have to tell SLD that it runs on Host "localhost" by means of "SAP Netweaver Administrator".

In "Deploy and Change" I selected the "NWA"-scenario and choose "Configure and Deploy SLD". When I execute the template the SLD-Host "pwdf3102" is given. When I try to change it and press "install" nothing happens. Executing the template again shows SLD-Host "pwdf3102" again. I also tried these steps after stoping the SLD-Server with the same result.

Any idea what goes wrong?

Thank you very much in advance. You can really help me.

Jörg

Message was edited by: Jörg Haverkamp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorg,

Try to identify error that occurrs when you are triggering the data send process in SLD Data Supplier service. If you get nothing in VA status bar, you could also check defaultTrace for your engine.

Regards,

Mike