Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period close in MM problem in PGI SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem at the time of PGI!

I have close all the period by mmpv from 01/2006 to 01/2010 but in actually I have to post entry in 01/2010. To post entry in 01/2010 I have open period by the process of deleting the company and plant assignment then I have open the period . in between I have also tried that entering the parameter mmpv_read_note I donu2019t which one is worked out but after this all I get the message as material account determination is not determine of material then I have done that while doing this i think I have change valuation class from simulation (not sour ) and now I doing PGI it shows error as Period 001/2010 is not open for account type S and G/L 894025( I have checked mmpi it shows the current period is 01 2010 and previous period as 12 2009.

Gajanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to OB52 and change the period of S which is assigned to your variant.

If you donu2019t know which variant is assigned to you company code then go to

IMG u2013 Financial Accounting u2013 financial accounting global settings u2013 document u2013 posting period u2013 assign variant to company code.

Over here check which variant is assigned to you company code.

Then change the setting in OB52 by making year 2010.

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

After the above solution system shows following error

1. Posting period 001 2010 is not open

2. change year to a/c typw 'X' [this i solved]

3. Period 001/2010 is not open for account type M and G/L 310000

after solving 2 error [above] new error msg. display not possible to determine a consumption a/c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, raj

ther is only 7-8 entries for the blank entries in consumption a/c determination and all other are show as 0001 is i need to create other entries. how?

Gajanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After making OB52 settings, you can goto MMRV and click on

"ALLOW posting in previous period". Even though you have closed 01/2010, then also system will allow you to post.

Secondly an error related to M is again from OB52. Against your variant, you will have many entries in OB52, you need to open all periods or just open the period with entry "*".

Regarding the consumption account error, it seems, some settings in transaction OBYC are missing for your valuation class.

Regards

Karan