cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy manual header condition to another SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's

We have manuel header condition Z001 (%) which is valid for all items in a sales order. If we use this SO as refernce to create a new sales order, the header conditions are not copied. In stead we see the sum of that condition on the header but when we add a new item, the condition is not taken over.

How can we add the Z001 header condition as a real header condition during copying data from the reference sales order?

KR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to VTAA and select the sales order combination which you are copying.

Then go to the item level and select you item category then click on detail.

Over there you will find out pricing type.

In that put pricing type as D and save the setting.

Then try to copy your sales order and check whether you can copy the manual pricing also or not.

Regards

Raj.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved via data transfer routine where we copy the source line from konv and store it XKOMV.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jimmy,

Can you tell me where exactly you put the code to add condition records to XKOMV table?

I also have a similar requirement.

I have added my logic in MV45AFZZ Include in USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP subroutine. Everything works fine but the standard program adds a new line for same condition type which appears as inactive on the screen.

Thanks,

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ankur

I tried your idea with the complete reference and copy requirment 001 but it didn't work.

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this issue comes only when a new Item is manually entered in the Order which is not there in the Reference Document.

In that case,might be you have to use a help of User Exit of Pricing.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check in Copy Control at Header level at Copying requirements : 001 Header-same customer.Also activate the Check Box Complete reference.

Best Regards,

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing type D did not solve my problem. Any other ideas?

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to use pricing type as C - Copy manual pricing elements and redetermine the others in copying control from Sales doc. to Sales doc. in VTAA

regards,

Sagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you have to check the data transfer routines for the header part of the sales order.

copying control Sales to sales.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Gajanan