cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We are with SRM 5.0 with classic scenario.

Right now, we been using only one Account Assingment category to shop in EB which is 'Cost Center'.

Now, new enhancement is dealing and plan to get 'Internal order' into the system.

We are planning to get 'internal Order' into SRM.

Where and all the changes to be made for this enhancement ?

Appreciate your inputs.

Regards

Maron

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

COST ASSIGNMENT folder of sc? ACCOUNT ASSIGNMENT OVERVIEW

Are you get ORDER Description in sc ?

br

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check with FI consultant.

accounting assgnment

define accounting assignment

in SRM == in ECC

define GL account for product category and account assignment category

and in PPOMA_bbp and check attribute for order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Muthu

Thanks for your reply.

I have already done the part of :

Configuration of - defining G/L Account for product category and Account Assignment Category

& Assiging 'order' in attributes at PPOSA_BBP.

But, hw can i get the order when i click 'Find' button while ordering the cart and also which badis to change other than above two in terms of technical ?

Thanks for your inputs.

Maron.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The find button makes a rfc call to your defined backend to read FI data, so you don't have to do anything extra for that. If you are able to read the cost center information today, then once once you select account assignment type OR then you will be able to see the Order information in the search help.

BR

Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Padhi, thanks for your reply.

I understand that once we click on 'Find' button, the data will be retrived from FI.

But, my question is, now it is showing only cost center in SRM front end while trying to shop...where can i do changes in coding to get 'Internal Order' to display in front end SRM for selecting user.

Please advise.

Thanks

Maron

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, add the account assignment attribute"KNT" value "OR" in the organisation tree(TX : pposa_bbp)

BR

Padhi

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you select a ORDER in the COst assignment folder, it calls backend and map show you all work orders which is available in Iw33.

we did not maintain in SRM as attribute value. I beleive system helps the user if he tries to search.

Thanks

Muthu