cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC+E REPORT

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEAR FRIENDS,

I run a sales analysis report customer wise using T-CODE MCE, for all other customers the report came out properly except for the customers in other plants and distribution channels which were just created. Pls is there anything missing in the settings of this new plants that is not making MCE pick the sales within that plant.

Note: this sales qty are coming out properly in VF05

Thanx in advance

Agatha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Agatha,

If the new plant & distribution channels were created as "new" instead of copying an already active organizational structure, then probably the customizing for SIS updating (determination of STAFO field) is missing.

You will need to check your SIS customizing and restructure the respective documents, so they can be added in the infostructure.

There are many postings on how to restructure the SIS structures; you might also want to look for Consulting OSS Notes.

Good luck & Regards,

Franck

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls how do i check my SIS report and update properly where necessary. The customer stcts is already set at 1 for this customer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever i try to run this report for this new dist. channel it say list contains no data. it gives message n0 M5017.

former_member1091983
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this below link and maintain those configs to get that report..

Hope this helps.

Reg,

JJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Thanks for ur replies, i have completed the setting and the report is working well now for current sales after the settings was done. Does it mean that the report will not pick sales in past period for those plants before the settings was done. i need clarifications.

Thanks

Agatha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the settings of field VERSG (Customer Statistics Group) in the customer master sales area data, sales tab (Table KNVV).

This affects the statistics update. Usually set to 1.

Rgds

Richard