cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in preview of interactive form from sap gui

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I have a trx that open in preview an Interactive Forms as result of elaboration.

Since I had windows xp installed on my pc all works fine. Now I have Windows Vista SP1 and when I execute this trx the sap gui closed automatically.

My colleague with XP still working fine.

Any idea if Windows Vista doen't support Interactive forms?

PS. I'm still able to use adobe designer with trx SFP.

thanks

enzo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved,

unistalling all plugin from sap gui installation, leaving only core component.

thanks

enzo

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe try this:

Otto

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

only think I can think of is to pacth/ upgrade everything: what is your reader version? your LCD version? your SAP gui version? Please try to patch/ upgrade everything and this may help. There is no exact description what should you use under Vista, I think. Please provide the info about the progress, Otto

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Enzo,

Not sure but you can check the following:

By default, Windows Vista enables increased HTTPS Security in Internet Explorer 7 through certificate revocation checking. Windows Vista checks for certificate revocation to determine whether the presented certificate remains valid. The increased security may cause the HTTPS client certificate authentication certificate for LiveCycle Designer ES to fail. To disable the certificate revocation checking, go to the Advanced tab of the Internet Control Panel and, in the Security section, deselect the Check For Server Certificate Revocation option.

if you are using 8.1 version then Adobe LiveCylce Designer 8.1 now supports Microsoft Windows Vista.

Regards,

Sachin Dhingra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I patched now with

SAP GUI 7.10 patch level 15

Adobe Reader 9.3

I try also the Internet Option paramenter....

but it doesn't solve.

Thanks