cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment of Purchase Organization with Company Code and Plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give me solution to Assign Purchase Organization with Company Code and Plant. While creating a material in organization level plant and purchase organization should be assigned.

Please help me out.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After creation of the purchase org, it can assigned to the company code or plant.at spro ---ent structure -assignment-mm--assign pur org to plant.

Normally purchase org is stand alone.It can be assigned to or not.

Material creation does not pertain to pur org.rather only for plant or storage location.Material will be linked to the pur org while creation of a purchasing documnet like PO etc.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure if i have really understood your query.

Material creation means creating master data, as far as creation and assignment of organization elements with other organizational elements are concern for eg : purchase org in you case is part of standard configuration.

You create Purchase org using t-code OX08 here you copy from and existing one and then chane the description of Pur org as per your requirement.

You assign Purchase Org using t-code OX01 to company code assignment, t- codeOX17 for plant assignment to Purchase Org.

Normally you do all your changes in Devlopment server save the changes in an transport request then move it to quality and production enviornment.

Hope this helps.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

YOU can assign a Purch. org. to company code by *SPRO> Enterprise Structure > ASsignment > Material Management >You will find Assign purchasing organization to company code & Assign purchasing organization to plant and read Help Doc.

-Vraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much for reply.