cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Transfer Process (Urgent )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working with a classic scenario and the problem is that after the Shopping cart is approved,the follow-on document is not getting created.

In the Follow on doc tab I get the status as "Shopping Cart Approved"

When I check the SC in t-code BBP_PD,I get the status as:

000000001 I1111 Item in Transfer Process (Active)

I also checked in RZ20 but could not find any log about the error. Also the background jobs CLEAN_REQREQ_UP and BBP_GET_STATUS_2are running smooth.

I even checked out for dump in ST22 but could not find it

I am not able to understand how can I transfer the Shopping cart again so that the follow on document is created

Regards,

Yatendra

Message was edited by: yatendra rawat

Message was edited by: yatendra rawat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatin,

Run the report "CLEAN_REQREQ_UP" through se38 and check whetehr there are any entries in the table "BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB"...If no entries exist in the table,then the report has been executed succesfully and the follow on doc must be created.

BR,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I am not able to run the report clean_reqreq_up through se38 as it is askign me to enter the backened document no., I have entered the logical system and the shopping cart no. but with this input the program is not getting executed.

Also I checked the table BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB and found that one entry exist but the logical system is different hence more options have to be looked out

Regards,

Disha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi yatin,

U dont need to enter any input for the selection screen for the Report CLEAN_REQREQ_UP...Just say F8 ....

As for the Logical system,please check whther it is the logical name for the Backend system to whcih your SRM system is connected to...

regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

I even checked out by executing the report clean_reqreq_up but still my shopping cart has the same status

I am not able to understand what wrong

Regards,

Yatenra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yatendra,

You say that your SC ID exists in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB with a different LS. Which LS is it ?

I hope this is the target R/3 LS.

Is the error field flagged in this table entry ?

In application monitors, you should get an error message, in SC area. But then your SC status would be "In transfer error", so this can not be.

Can you check if you have a scheduled job named PO_JOB in SM37 ?

This kind of jobs are created if you have transient network communication errors with your R/3 system. In that case, the PO_JOB retries the backend document creation a certain number of times, depending on the customizing.

If nothing, also check ST22 in SRM and in R/3 as well.

Can you also check SM13 in SRM, to see if you don't have an update task stuck in SRM ?

Finally, use function BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT to resubmit the SC transfer.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristophe,

My SC id doesnot exist in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB.

We dont have scheduled job by the name PO_JOB

I even checked out ST22 & SM13 but coudlnot get any information

Also I tried to resubmit the SC using the function module BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT but still the status remains the same " All line item in transfer process".

How shld I proceed now

Regards,

Yatendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatendra,

Pls check whether the Logical system name corresponds to the correct backend system.

Regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

XXXCLNT300 is the logical name for backend system

XXXCLNT301 is the logical name for the SRM system

The logical system is the same as the one in backend sytem

Regards,

Yatin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

then here is how to proceed:

- with transaction BBP_PD, navigate to each SC item detail

- in backend item data, table BBP_PDBEI, you will find the reference to the object type & ID that SRM tried to create in R/3: tell me what's there

- check if the corresponding document exists in R/3

- if yes, then you have to re-create manually the corresponding entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, to let the job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP finalize the process (look how other entries are populated, or look at note 532213)

- if not, then you must retransfer the SC: use BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT, but in the field OBJECTKEY, you will put the backend object ID you got from table BBP_PDBEI (PO or PR ID). This will retry to create the backend doc, and then create an entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, ready for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

Rgds

Christophe

PS: please reward points for helpfull answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristophe,

I have now suceeded in creating the follow on document as you said using funct module BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT but now I am facing one problem and that is only the last line item of the shopping cart is still in transfer process while for the rest of the line item PO has been created and this problem occured thrice with 3 different shopping cart.

How to go about now ?

Regards,

Yatendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yatendra,

did you executed BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT with the OBJECTKEY ?

If yes, do it again with the last SC item & its backend document ID (get backend doc ID from BBP_PDBEI).

This last SC item will create a separate PO, because of SC split criteria.

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yatendra,

Have you maintained the attribute ADDR_SHIP (Delivery address) attribute in the Org structure?? Also did you maintain the address for the company code in the basic data tab??

If you did not, then maintain it and this solve your problem. Please assign points for helpfull answers

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are able to see the PO no. in the Front end & the PO was created in SRM , then run the function module

bbp_pd_po_transfer_exec. (input is PO's GUID)

If the PO was created in SRM and if you could not find an entry in the bbp_document_tab table, then run the function module bbp_pd_sc_resubmit (input is SC's GUID)

If the SC is approved and PO no. is not in BBP_PD and in the front end then run the fucnction module bbP_reqreq_transfer. subjected to the SC entry is not in the table bbp_document_tab.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had similar problem sometime back. Check if the Workflow user WF-BATCH working properly. We had seen lots pf pending queues in SM58 in the backend. If you find them, check whether WF-BATCH is locked. Unlock and clear SM58.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatendra

did you manage to resolve your problem ? I am now facing this problem with SRM 5.5 Basis 7.00 version.

thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yatendra,

Pl. see whether the following thread on the same forum helps you.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Yatendra:

Try to push the shopping cart manually by running the two jobs for that shopping cart. If it still doesnot push it through, then there is a bug in the system.

There are number of oss notes on this topic. What version of SRM and SP are you at.

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I tried to push the shopping cart manually but I am not able to do so, please assist me how to push the shopping cart

Also let me know the oss notes if you have gone through similar kind of issue

Currently I am working on SRM version 4.0 and EBP conponent 5.0

Regards,

Yatendra

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yatendra,

Waht is :

- your SRM patch level ?

- your R/3 release AND patch level ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I am working on ECC version 5.0

and SRM version 4.0

SRM server 5.0

and patch level is SAPKIBKS07

Regards,

Yatendr

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yatendra,

I guess you are working in classic mode.

Try to use function module BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT to resubmit your SC.

Check after in bbp_pd at the bottom of the screen if error messages appear.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yatendra,

I forgot ot mention that with the role sap_bbp_stal_administrator, you should be able to resubmit erroneous SC from the web interface.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi yatendra

Check first in SRM in table BBP_DOcuemnt_TAB by inputing the SC number if entry exist in this table chk whether PR number exits in REf Object no.

Then in SE38 run clean REQREQ up and input the logical system name and sc no and execute

regards

Nimish Sheth