cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing description on shopping cart screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All:

I wanted some suggestions on changing descriptions of various transactions on the shopping cart screen.

For example changing "Internal Goods/Services" Link or "Desribe Requirement". I am aware of template changes...Does anybody know a simpler method to achieve this?

Thanks

Sundeep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

If terminology is the only issue with your client and if "Internal Goods/Services" and "Describe Requirement" are the only links that are causing this issue, here is a simple solution:

1) Have the users use only Shopping Cart - Full Functionality transaction. As you know this transaction doesn't have the "Describe Requirement" link.

2) In this transaction, using BADI 'BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI' try to remove the "Internal Goods/Services" link.

3) Once this is done, users won't see any bothering terms. a) For Describe Requirement feature, they just need to fill in the requirement in the Item Overview area. b) For the Internal Goods/Services, they just need to select the binoculours button against the "Good/Service" field in the Item Overview area.

Hope this helps...

Best Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari:

Thats a good idea !! Let me suggest this to our client. :)....Take care Hari...Actually shilpa and I discussed that possibility yesterday.

Thanks

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hari:

I assigned you full points for your suggestion !!

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Humm Sundeep,

Your initial question was to change those links (change the text), not to hide them.

If right, then Disha's proposal is the correct one.

Otherwise use BADI BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI, as proposed by Hari(but you don't need to force your users to select one of the SC transactions, because this BADI is used in all cases...).

Rgds

Christophe

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Change the theme "BTN_INTERNAL_PRODUCTS" in the template "SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS_110" in the service "BBPSC01".

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

You need to locate the template and change the appopriate THEME whcih has been used in that for the required text.

BR,

Disha.