cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition value not getting calculated in invoice.

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

We have an issue wherein a discount condition type came in sales order automatically with some value, the same condition type was added again manually with some value to correct the final toal price for the item.

The calculation for this cond types were correcclty calculated in the sales order, but when invoice was created the manullay entered cond type is calculated but the automatically populated cond type is not getting calculated. the status for it is Inactive due to manual entry.

Where is this setting done? also how can I solve this issue.

Let me know if any more info is needed.

Regards,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the Copy controls , which Pricing type maintained @ item level.

If its discount condition type, you can enter the same cond type as many time as you can.

Can you confirm, whether you are using any "Condition exclusion group"? check in your config as well.

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reaz,

The pricing type in copy control " LF to F2 " is " G - Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes ".

I also checked other types, and I was wondering if pricing type G should not have this effect on invoices. I can understand if the pricing type was " C ".

Can anybody guide on this issue...

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly check the following settings : In Customizing ,Condition type should have 'B' Automatic entry has Priority & in Copy Control maintain as D Copy pricing elements unchanged.

Best Regards,

Ankur