Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

proforma invoice based on scheduline lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have an issue in proforma invoice, the issue

I need to take proforma based on the schedulines

Suppose for ex: if there is scheduline agreement for x material for 10000 valid from 15.01.2010 to 15.02.2010 and the

schedulines is made for 5000 for two different dates say first 5000 is for 31.01.2010 and another 5000 is for 15.02.2010

when i am doing the proform based on the order i have change in VTFA the billing quanity from "c" to 'D" .

When i am doing profroma based on the order (F5) for the first 5000 i.e (31.01.2010) the billing quantity is coming correct in VF01.

But

When the second proforma for 5000 is done on the scheduline lines i .e for ( 15.02.2010 ) the billing quanity is showing the full qty of 10000 when i wanted to take proforma

The requirement is

the prforma should not show the full quanitty value while taking proforma invoice for the final schedulines

Is this possible , pls guide me on this issue

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in sale order what item category is flowing. Then go to VOV7, select your item category and check for the field "Completion Rule" what is maintained. In normal cases, it should have been "B"

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

thanks for your reply,

My item cateogry is LPN, and when i went in vov7 in completion rule " the field is empty"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain B and retry the process. Of course, your copy control should have the standard routines assigned in VTFA assuming that you do order related proforma.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

The copy control settings i am using in VTFA is 007

and for LPN it is 008 and billing quanity is D

Will check on it and will get back

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi lakshmipathi,

i have done accordingly but still i am not able to meet the requirement

still it is taking on the final schedule lines the entire billing quantity , instead of the actual qty from the final schedule lines

can u give some input

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm sorry, but there is not any standard setting to fufill your requirement..

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not possible to create proforma based on Schedule lines as per standard SAP . It is possible at item level.

REgards,

KRishna O