cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management at Delivery level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i have a below problem, On a scheduling agreement i did not want to have a block coming into picture at the SA level, because more schedule lines are maintained. and hence i had assigned a delivery credit group against the delivery type.

now my deliveries goes for a credit hold and i release them through VKM5, on normal scenarios, but now i have an issue that when am increasing the delivery qty ( say from 100 to 110), i am not having the block coming into picture (even FD33 value for the payer does not gets updated with this difference value) and hence i am still able to do the PGI even when the delivery qty is increased, how can i address this situation(note: i tried providing the GI credit group also for the Delivery type).

Rgds

ilango

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Damodhar,

Thanks for the info , i have all the listed configiurations in place already and i had run the report too, but i have the problem still, for the same configuration in my development server i am getting the desired block but my quality server does not works properly.

are any other options available, Let me know

rgds

ilango

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the oss note 398105,it may help for your requirement

if you have any further clarifications let me know

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Prerequisites for credit management to work in Sales and Distribution:

1.Assign credit control area to company code

2.Maintain the credit limit in FD32 with details of risk category and the credit limit value

3.Do the settings in OVA8 -automatic credit control area with combination of Credit control area/Risk category /credit group.Tick on the open delivery and open order value.

4.Assign the credit groups to the sales and delivery document types (PGI level also)

5.Maintain the Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure against which value the sytem should check the credit limit.

As per my understanding in your case ,kindly run the report RFDKLI40 to update the SD and FI data.

If you have any further clarifications on above let me know

Regards

Damu