Did you mean: 

Advance Payment for Dynamic Credit Mgmt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have small requirement,we have dynamic credit mgmt implemented.Issue is

A customer credit limit - 1000 Rs

we get the advance payment which is reflected in outstanding in FBL5N say 5000

Nw if i create SO which exceeds my A Customer i.e.., 1000 system doesnt allow.

Logically speaking if i have customer advance payment system shud allow.

How do i configure the above requiremtn.

Thanks

Shri......

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To achieve this you need to make your Spl. G/L active for Credit Check. Go to FBKP and select the special G/L, there you will get different kind of special G/L like Down payment, select it and click on "magnifying glass" --> then click on Properties --> make it rel. for Xredit limit. --> SAVE.

Now the system will consider this advance / down payment for credit limit calculation.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AA,

I have done the necessary checking as provided by you,thers a tick a tick on Rel. to Credit but i cannot see the downpayment amount in FD32 Sec receivable in which creating block for customer.i can see the debit amount in outstanding but its not reflecting in Dynamic Credit limit.

Edited by: shrii on Jan 18, 2010 11:32 AM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in OBXR - choose the relevant combination & mark it as "Relevant for credit limit" -

its the same as said above by one of the mate.

It will show these advance/down payment amount in "Special liabilities" field.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked with your FI Consultant about Account Type and Special GL indicator used for Advance Payment in your case?

Since you will have to check the same in FBKP.

Revert with your findings.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amitesh,

yes i have clarified with FI bt still i am facing same issue.Given setting already exits. Wat could be other way out to resolve my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.For the down payment account you should relevant for credit in T code OBXR.

2.Once u done the down payment the system will show in the FD32 transaction

In your case kindly check the below:

1.Check the credit control area in the down payment document is same what u have maintained in FD32

2.Run the report RFDKLI20

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the same thing bt still its not reflecting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have u posted the down payment through special G/L indicator only and what are the posting keys used.

Check the credit control area in the Down payment document .

The last option you can do below

Kindly cancel the down payamnet document and generate the fresh down payment request and check the same

Run the report RFDKLI20.

Once again check the below prerequisites for credit management to work in Sales and Distribution:

1.Assign credit control area to company code

2.Maintain the credit limit in FD32 with details of risk category and the credit limit value

3.Do the settings in OVA8 -automatic credit control area with combination of Credit control area/Risk category /credit group.

4.Assign the credit groups to the sales and delivery document types.

5.Maintain the Subtotal 'A' in the pricing procedure against which value the sytem should check the credit

6.Maintain the rel for credit in t code OBXr for down payment amount top be considered in Credit limit

Regards

Damu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Damodar,

I have got the root cause,We posted advancce payment entry in company code 1000 bt we have define credit control area division wise i.e . 10,20,30,40,50,60,70.where we set credit limit division wise..

This could be the reason for not reflecting in special liabilities for respective division.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Thanks

Shri......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yeah credit control area should be the same in the down payment document and in FD32 transaction then only system will update the same.

but division wise how you are maintaining the credit limit.any how kindly cancel the down payment doc.and repost the document with corect credit control area .

Regards

Damu

Answers (0)