cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with using PPOMA_CRM to generate business partners for org. units

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm setting up SAP Solution Manager EHP1 (SP18) and I've completed all the configuration in SOLMAN_SETUP successfully. At this point I'm attempting to setup the support organization hierarchy using PPOMA_CRM so that team determination can work but I'm having issues.

1. I've created the organizational units and the system is not generating business partners for my organizational units as expected.

2. Whenever I attempt to assign message processors to positions under an organizational unit I get an error message: "The organizational unit 50000XXX is not consistent". I've ensured that all my organizational units have addresses entered.

I've tried recommendation from notes in OSS and nothing has worked. Any guidance to get around these issues will be appreciated.

Regards,

Oluwafemi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to table T77S0. FInd GRPID : HRALX SEMID : HRAC. In the GSVAL colum enter X.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oluwafemi,

Check in IMG guide (SPRO). There is a customizing point to perform to automatically create a BP when creating a new organizational unit. My SolMan is offline, but if i remember correctly you will be able to find it under : SAP Solution Manager > Cross-Scenario Settings > Business Partners.

You can find it under :

Customer Relationship Management > Master Data > Business Partner > Integration Business Partner-Organization Management

Use activity Set Up Integration with Organizational Management

regards,

Stéphane.

Edited by: Stéphane Bustarret on Jan 18, 2010 1:14 PM