cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make Sold to Party Editable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

in va21 i am creating Quotation with ref to another quotation ok , now in Overview screen I want Sold to Party to be changed or i want it in editable mode, Is it Possible ?

I know this is not a Standard, but this is our Client requirement.

Regards,

Vijay

Edited by: Vijay kumar on Jan 18, 2010 3:46 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the answer Thanks all.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its std SAP behaviour that you can very well change the Sold to party in Quotation, until unless there is any subsequent order is generated wrt this Quotation.

Tested & You can test for your confirmation.

NOTE:

It is not advisable to make changes in std SAP tables, Even SAP also wont recommended

So, try to achieve your requirement through functional, if not, then consult with your ABAP Consultant, to check the possibilities technically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it possible,

Go to SE16N >>> put table TPAER (Tickmark to maintain entries - just put &sap_edit and enter tick mark will appear)>>> Put partner determination procedure as -TA & execute

Now select your SP and remove X from no change column & save it

Note : if any body run t-code VOPA, then this indicator reset automatically, so block partner determination.

Kapil

Edited by: Kapildev Farakte on Jan 18, 2010 2:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapildev,

No Even after doing the changes as said by you, still it is in Non Editable mode only, I did'nt run VOPA transaction.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see your partner determination procedure at sales document is TA or any other and make changes for the proper procedure.

I had done this in 4 implementation,it works fine.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

I understand that your client raise Quotation2 W.R.T Quotation1.

In Quotation2 user want to change the customer.

For this requirement goto VTAA & maintain the coying requirements as'002'.

Regards

Ravi