cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCMPF - Process Object info in the generic service

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to have process information (Process Object GUID or Process Reference Number) in the back end generic service i.e BAdi implementation of Interface IF_HRASR00GEN_SERVICE during runtime. How we would do this?

Thank You,

Naddy.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the Process_reference_number in your form scenario.

Inside your Generic service add the attribute with type 'ASR_REFERENCE_NUMBER' .

You can get the reference number at runtime.

Kind Regards

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukesh,

I guess Process reference Number is created after 'Check and Step'. The documentation says, the process object gets created when process is initialized. I need this Process Object GUID in the form generic service (step 'Fill out Form') to get the details of process.

I have added following fields in the methods GET_SPECIAL_FIELDS, GET_OPERATIONS, GET_FIELD_INFO of generic service interface IF_HRASR00GEN_SERVICE.

1) PROCESS_GUID

2) CASE_GUID

3) STEP_GUID

4) STEP_OBJECT_GUID

I would like to get the Process Object GUID in the method DO_OPERATIONS of generic service generic service interface IF_HRASR00GEN_SERVICE.

Thank you very much for your help.

...Naddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can select from the table t5asrscenarios

SELECT case_guid FROM t5asrscenarios INTO scenario_guid
    WHERE parent_process = process_object_guid

get the process_object_guid from the parameter.

Kind Regads,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

How should i get the PROCESS_OBJECT_GUID in the generic service?

I tried with adding but this field has blank value.

...Naddy

ChrisSolomon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You will not have this information until the FIRST process scenario has been executed. A lot of things happen at that time.....your workflow (if any) is triggered, CASE Mgmt creates the process # and GUID. After this point, you will then be able to look directly in Case Mgmt (via t-code SCASE) and see your newly started process. At that point, you could then create a generic service to use in further process steps to "pull" that information for you. As another post above explained, you DO have access to the Process number (ie. the number based on your process number range config) by simply setting up a form field with the mentioned field definition....but again, this number will not be available till after the first step in your process is executed. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Hi Naddy,

Can you kindly share how you got the PROCESS_OBJECT_GUID in the generic service.

Thanks,

Vijay

Answers (0)