cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice list date in the masters data

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have changed the invoice liste date of Customer Master (Sales area tab page under billing) from "01" to "05" in Production

Then after that we deleted the old Invoice document, which has the invoice list date of "01", and created a new billing document,

However the invoice list date of "01, Not "02", has been assigned to this newly created billing document,

Aftwer making the changes of calendar date format in the Xd03 saleas area billing tab page when user is creating the Invoice the new Invoice list date is not taking the new one what could be reasons help me to know

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think, this changes will affect only new document.

In your case you had deleted old invoicess only,but data already captured in sales order or may be in delivery.

Create new SO >>> delivery >>> invoice and shee it appears or not.

If it comes then above my statement is right,

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil

The changes are not affecting in the new Invoice that is the issue, Please help me to know if any invoice list date from order or any delivery data is being determined.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You means the Invoice output is not determining the correct Invoice list date ?

Please clarify

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi eXPERTS

HOW TO CHANGE THE DATE OF INVOICE LIST IN THE INVOICE LIST DATE I.E BILLING DATE , IF NOT HERE CAN WE MAKE ANY WHERE THE CHANGE IN THE INVLICE LIST DATE .